Friday, May 8, 2009

Burn's puls more

You people will think I am crazy but here goes. Has anyone out there ever heard of talking fire out of a burn. Krista you can not answer this question. I know that this is a verse in the bible but have never found it. I know where the verse is to stop the blood in the bible but the one for the burn I have never found if anyone that reads this knows where I can find it please let me know. Or just knows where this started at..



Ok I have found out that this is not ralley a verse in the bible. Still don't know where it came from do know that a woman can only teach it to a man and a man can only teach it to a woman. It can not be tought from woman to woman or man to man.
Know the reason I did not want Krista to answer this is becouse my Grandmother could do this she did not call it talking fire out of a burn but blowing fire out of a burn. The only reason I even brought up the subject is becouse my aunt asked me to write it down for her. See when Laci was 6 months old a iron fell on her little hand one night Jesse and I ran her to the calhoun E.R. On the way there I thought of my grandparents and thought that if they could pray that everything would be alright. They said they would and when they hung up my Dad called me to tell me the verse to blow the burn out my grandmother was on the other line telling him what to say and as the repeated it I would repeat after him. I dont know what it is but I know that it works when my cell cut off I just kept saying it over and over until we got ot the E.R about half way there Laci stoped crying and when we went in they took us right back and she was so calm the whole time. I guess I will never forget it my aunt Tiny asked me at for the verse and that is what brought up the whole thing of wanting to know where it is in the bible. I could not belive that is did not know it becouse of grandma doing it so much when I was little. She just said I always came to momma I thought she would be here for ever. My grandmother had a driect line to god that is why I all was called her and Grandpa to pray I asked my aunt who I could get to ask for pray now that they are gone. She just said that they are here with you just ask them. There has been some major problem with my body here lately and every night I have asked my grandparent to pray for me before I go to sleep. On Tuesday next week I have to go to the doctor to have some cells takeing out. For them to deturm what is going on. Please as you pray at night remember me and my family.

6 comments:

Val said...

I don't know about a verse in the Bible but we were just on vacation and had supper with some old friends and that was a conversation that we had. They were talking about the old days and how their mothers could talk the fire out of a burn. Is that a coincidence or what?

Val said...

I will pray for you. I looked around to see you at the Assembly but didn't see you in the crowd.

Unknown said...

I also will keep you in my prayers. As for the verse on burns. I just talked to my mom I figured if anyone she would know where the bible verse was about burns but to amazememt she ask if I knew where it was! I know the blood verse. I had call led her o e night because I had bleedi g that was coming from where it shoildnt. After calling her she was busy and I didn't get to ask her I looked it up on my computer and found the verse which my husband repeated to me. Although the bleeding stopped he insisted I go to the hospital which caused a three day hospital stay a d many test which all came back ok. Next time I will keep up the faith and stay home! As I told ny mom on the burn verse I believe only certain people have this gift from God. But if we have the faith of a mustard seed if we pray and ask God to heal us in any way bleeding, pain, burns no matter what he is going to hear our plea and answer our prayer we just have to believe. I think just the words "God please stop this burn" He will heat and stop the pain in the burn. Hope you are feeling a d doing better with your health.

Unknown said...

My gram could talk out fire and she passed it down to me. We had to find a man that wasn't related to either of us

Unknown said...

My gram could talk out fire and she passed it down to me. We had to find a man that wasn't related to either of us

Unknown said...

My gram could talk out fire and she passed it down to me. We had to find a man that wasn't related to either of us