Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma


Happy Birthday Grandma. I can see you now in heaven having the most joyfullest time today this is your 1st Birthday there. I can see you with all your loved ones having the greatest time I miss you more and more each passing day. The thing I miss the most is hearing your voice. At time's I feel so alone that all I want to do is pick up the phone and call you and talk. I go the the grave yard to just try to be close to you and try to feel you near me even though I know that that was a shell that held your precious spirit. I hope you knew hope much you mean to me even though you are gone to your home in heaven. You have been the greatest in pack on my life and always will be.I pray that I can get as close to God as you were that I can hand over everything that troubles me that I can one day feel his precious touch the way you have always felt when you prayed. As I am sitting here typing this I can just hear you saying trust in the lord and he will give you everything your heart desires. I am ashamed to say that my faith has not been that great. At time's I feel myself slipping away and feeling lost not knowing which way to turn or what to do I go though my day just hoping to get to the next. As Laci's Birthday nears I miss you more for I know the day after you will have been gone for a whole year. Laci is growing up so much and is so close to Hilda and Sonny that it make me look back each day at my childhood with you and grandpa. I was so blessed to have both of you in my life to show me how to live to be happy in what I do to never judge me to always encourage me to the fullest.I hope from this day forward that I can show Laci that. Again Happy Birthday Mamaw with love always Shanda.

And on another note please pray for my Aunt Venita she just found out that she has cancer of the breast and goes Monday for surgery.

1 comment:

Val said...

I am a little late on reading this blog. This is so sweet and I know you miss her. I will try to watch and see when you post. You need to go and read my post Granny's faith to my faith and you will feel better about yours. My Granny is an awesome saint.